Enabling Smart Notifications
Do not read or reply to notifications while operating the vessel. Failure to pay attention to the conditions on the water can result in vessel damage, personal injury, or death.
Before your GPSMAP® device can receive notifications, you must connect it to your mobile device and to the ActiveCaptain® app.
- From the GPSMAP device, select .
- Turn on Bluetooth® technology in the mobile device settings.
- Bring the devices within 10 m (33 ft.) of each other.
- From the ActiveCaptain app on the mobile device, select .
- Follow the on-screen instructions to pair the app to the GPSMAP device.
- When prompted, enter the key on your mobile device.
- If necessary, adjust which notifications you receive in your mobile device settings.