Tips and Shortcuts (MFD models)
- Press to turn on the chartplotter.
- From any screen, press repeatedly to scroll through the brightness levels, if available. This can be helpful when the brightness is so low you cannot see the screen.
- Select from any screen to open to the home screen.
- Select Options to open additional settings about that screen.
- Select Toolbars to quickly add an overlay to the current page.
- Select to close the menu when finished.
- Press to open additional options, such as adjusting the backlight.
- Press , and select , or hold until the Turn Off System bar fills to turn off the chartplotter, when available.
, and select
to set the chartplotter to standby mode, when available.
To exit standby mode, select .
- Depending on the features of your chartplotter, not all feature buttons are visible are on the home screen. Swipe right or left to view the additional feature buttons.
On some menu buttons, select the button to enable the option.
A green light on an option indicates the option is enabled .
- When available, select to open the menu.