Updating Built-In Maps with a Memory Card and Garmin Express
You can update the built-in maps using the Garmin Express™ computer application and a memory card.
- Insert a memory card into the computer's card slot (Memory Cards).
Garmin Express application.
If you do not have the Garmin Express application installed on your computer, you can download it from garmin.com/express.
- If necessary, register your device (Registering Your Device Using the Garmin Express App).
- Click .
- Click Download next to the map to update.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the download.
Wait while the update downloads.
The update may take an extended period of time.
- After the download is complete, eject the card from the computer.
- Insert the memory card into the card slot (Memory Cards).
- On the chartplotter, select .
The updated chart appears on your chartplotter.