When using your device the first time, you should complete these tasks to set up the device and learn about the basic features.
- Charge the device (Charging the Device).
- Install the device using the standard mount (Installing the Standard Mount) or the out-front mount (Installing the Out-Front Mount).
- Turn on the device (Turning On the Device).
- Locate satellites (Acquiring Satellite Signals).
- Go for a ride (Going for a Ride).
- Upload your ride to Garmin Connect™ (Sending Your Ride to Garmin Connect).