Tips for GroupTrack Sessions
The GroupTrack feature allows you to keep track of other riders in your group using LiveTrack directly on the screen. All riders in the group must be your connections in your Garmin Connect™ account.
- Ride outside using GPS.
- Pair your Edge® device with your smartphone using Bluetooth® technology.
- In the Garmin Connect Mobile app, from the settings menu, select Connections to update the list of riders for your GroupTrack session.
- Make sure all of your connections pair to their smartphones and start a LiveTrack session in the Garmin Connect Mobile app.
- Make sure all your connections are in range (40 km or 25 mi.).
- During a GroupTrack session, scroll to the map to view your connections.
- Stop riding before you attempt to view location and heading information for other riders in the GroupTrack session.