Installing the Standard Mount
For the best GPS reception, position the bike mount so the front of the device is oriented toward the sky. You can install the bike mount on the stem or the handlebars.
- Select a secure location to mount the device where it does not interfere with the safe operation of your bike.
- Place the rubber disk on the back of the bike mount.
- Place the bike mount on the bike stem.
- Attach the bike mount securely using the two bands .
- Align the tabs on the back of the device with the bike mount notches .
Press down slightly and turn the device clockwise until it locks into place.