Caring for the Heart Rate Monitor
You must unsnap and remove the module before washing the strap.
A build up of sweat and salt on the strap can decrease the ability of the heart rate monitor to report accurate data.
- Go to www.garmin.com/HRMcare for detailed washing instructions.
- Rinse the strap after every use.
- Machine wash the strap after every seven uses.
- Do not put the strap in a dryer.
- When drying the strap, hang it up or lay it flat.
- To prolong the life of your heart rate monitor, unsnap the module when not in use.