The point of impact moves between shots
There are several factors that can cause variations in the point of impact.
Verify the screws that connect the mount to the riser are tightened to the maximum torque specification of 6.7 N-m (60 lbf-in) and the mount cannot be moved on the bow.
NOTE: Do not exceed the bow manufacturer's recommended torque values.
- Verify each adjustment point on the mount is tightened to the maximum torque specification of 2.2 N-m (20 lbf-in).
- Verify you are using the correct arrow profile for the arrow you are using (A1i models only).
- Range your shots consistently at full draw or at rest.
- Inspect your bow and confirm all components are in good working condition.
- Always use consistent form when shooting a bow. Variations in stance and peep sight placement can affect accuracy.