Recording a Strength Training Activity
You can record sets during a strength training activity. A set is multiple repetitions (reps) of a single move.
- Press to view the menu.
- Select .
- Select to set up rep counting and automatic set detection.
- Select the toggle switch to enable Rep Counting and Auto Set.
- Press to return to the activity timer screen.
- Double-tap the touchscreen to start the activity timer.
Start your first set.
The watch counts your reps.
- Swipe to view additional data screens (optional).
to finish a set.
NOTE: If necessary, swipe up or down to edit your rep count.
to start the rest timer.
A rest timer appears.
- Press to begin the next set.
- Repeat steps 9 through 11 until your activity is complete.
- After you complete your activity, double-tap the touchscreen to stop the activity timer.
Select an option:
Select to save the activity.
Selectto delete the activity.
Select to resume the activity.