Tips for Erratic Pulse Oximeter Data
- Remain motionless while the device reads your blood oxygen saturation.
- Wear the device above your wrist bone. The device should be snug but comfortable.
- Hold the arm wearing the device at heart level while the device reads your blood oxygen saturation.
- Use a silicone band.
- Clean and dry your arm before putting on the device.
- Avoid wearing sunscreen, lotion, and insect repellent under the device.
- Avoid scratching the optical sensor on the back of the device.
- Rinse the device with fresh water after each workout.