Using the Metronome
The metronome feature plays tones at a steady rhythm to help you improve your performance by training at a faster, slower, or more consistent cadence.
NOTE: This feature is not available for all activities.
- From the watch face, select .
- Select an activity.
- Hold MENU.
- Select the activity settings.
- Select .
Select an option:
Select Beats / Minute to enter a value based on the cadence you want to maintain.
Select Alert Frequency to customize the frequency of the beats.
Select Sounds to customize the metronome tone and vibration.
- If necessary, select Preview to listen to the metronome feature before you run.
Go for a run (Starting an Activity).
The metronome starts automatically.
- During your run, select UP or DOWN to view the metronome screen.
- If necessary, hold MENU to change the metronome settings.