Getting Started with the ActiveCaptain App
You can connect a mobile device to the STRIKER Plus device using the ActiveCaptain app. The app provides a quick and easy way for you to interact with your chartplotter and complete such tasks as sharing data, registering, updating the device software, and receiving mobile device notifications.
- From the STRIKER Plus device, select ActiveCaptain.
- From the ActiveCaptain page, select .
- Enter a name and password for this network.
- From the application store on your mobile device, install and open the ActiveCaptain app.
- Bring the mobile device within 24 m (80 ft.) of the STRIKER Plus device.
- From your mobile device settings, open the Wi‑Fi connections page and connect to the Garmin® device, using the name and password you entered in the Garmin device.