Training with the Drill Log
The drill log feature is available only for pool swimming. You can use the drill log feature to manually record kick sets, one-arm swimming, or any type of swimming that is not one of the four major strokes.
- From the clock, select START.
- Select Pool Swim.
- Select START to start the activity timer.
- During your pool swim activity, select UP or DOWN to view the drill log screen.
- Select LAP to start the drill timer.
After you complete a drill interval, select
The drill timer stops, but the activity timer continues to record the entire swim session.
Select a distance for the completed drill.
Distance increments are based on the pool size selected for the activity profile.
Select an option:
To start another drill interval, select LAP.
To start a swim interval, select UP or DOWN to return to the swim training screens.
- After you complete your activity, select .