Going for a Run
Before you go for a run, you should charge the device (Charging the Device (pinch-type charger - fenix 3/watches)). Before you can use an ANT+® sensor for your run, you must pair the sensor with your device (Pairing ANT+ Sensors).
- Put on your ANT+ sensors, such as a foot pod or heart rate monitor (optional).
- From the watch face, select START.
- Select Run.
- When using optional ANT+ sensors, wait while the device connects to the sensors.
- Go outside, and wait while the device locates satellites.
START to start the timer.
History is recorded only while the timer is running.
- Start your activity.
- Select LAP to record laps (optional).
- Select UP or DOWN to view other data pages (optional).
- After you complete your activity, select .