Going for an Open Water Swim
Before you go for a swim, you should charge the device (Charging the Device (pinch-type charger - fenix 3/watches)).
- From the watch face, select START.
- Select Open Water.
- Go outside, and wait while the device locates satellites.
START to start the timer.
History is recorded only while the timer is running.
- Start your activity.
- Select LAP to record an interval (optional).
- Select UP or DOWN to view other data pages (optional).
- After you complete your activity, select .