Going for a Hike
Before you go for a hike, you should charge the device (Charging the Device (pinch-type charger - fenix 3/watches)).
- From the watch face, select START.
- Select Hike.
- Go outside, and wait while the device locates satellites.
START to start the timer.
History is recorded only while the timer is running.
Start your activity.
The device records a track while you hike.
When you need to take a break or pause the device from tracking, select
The device saves the status of your hike and enters low power mode.
- Select to resume tracking.
- Select UP or DOWN to view other data pages (optional).
- After you complete your activity, select .