Starting a Triathlon or Multisport Activity
Before you start an activity, you should charge the device (Charging the Device (pinch-type charger - fenix 3/watches)). Before you can use an ANT+® sensor, you must pair the sensor with your device (Pairing ANT+ Sensors).
- Pair your ANT+ sensors, such as a foot pod or heart rate monitor (optional).
- From the watch face, select START.
- Select Triathlon or a custom multisport activity.
- Go outside, and wait while the device locates satellites.
START to start the timer.
History is recorded only while the timer is running.
- Start your first activity.
LAP to transition to the next activity.
If transitions are turned on, the transition time is recorded separately from the activity times.
- If necessary, select LAP to start the next activity.
- Select UP or DOWN to view other data pages (optional).
- After you complete your activity, select .