Going Downhill Skiing or Snowboarding
Before you go skiing or snowboarding, you should charge the device (Charging the Device (pinch-type charger - fenix 3/watches)).
- From the watch face, select START.
- Select Ski / Board.
- Go outside, and wait while the device locates satellites.
START to start the timer.
History is recorded only while the timer is running.
Start your activity.
The auto run feature is turned on by default. This feature automatically records new ski runs based on your movement. The timer pauses when you stop moving downhill and when you are on a chairlift. The timer remains paused during the chairlift ride.
- If necessary, start moving downhill to restart the timer.
- Select UP or DOWN to view other data pages (optional).
- After you complete your activity, select .