Updates & Downloads
echoMAP with SD Card software version 2015.0209
as of February 9, 2015
View installation instructions and system requirements
- Click on 'Download' and choose to save the file to your computer.
- Choose a location where you can easily find the file, such as the 'My Documents' folder or 'C:\'.
- Once the download is complete, go to the location where you saved the file.
- Double-click on the downloaded file. This will automatically extract the files to C:\Garmin and run a program to transfer the software update to an SD card.
- Power on the device and make sure all attached network devices are powered on as well.
- Insert the card into the card slot of your primary device. Select 'Update Software' in the window that automatically displays. If you do not have a primary device with a card slot, please see your dealer.
- After the update completes, all Garmin Marine Network devices and NMEA 2000 sensors will have the latest software. This ensures all of the devices will be able to communicate with each other.
Note: If you have additional chartplotters connected to NMEA 2000 and not the Garmin Marine Network, you will have to independently update each chartplotter. After the update of the Garmin Marine Network completes, insert the update card into each NMEA 2000 chartplotter.
- IBM-compatible PC running Windows XP or later operating system and an available SD card reader.