GHP 10 software version 3.50
as of April 4, 2012
Changes made from version 3.40 to 3.50:
- Updated magnetic variance tables for NOAA 2013 predictions.
Changes made from version 3.30 to 3.40:
- Increased the high voltage threshold for 24 volt systems to 32 volts.
Changes made from version 3.20 to 3.30:
- Added GPS as a Speed Source option. This option was added to improve performance for installations that cannot support engine tachometer input.
- Added Rudder Rate Limiter feature. This feature can be used to reduce the load on drive units experiencing frequent high current situations that can result in 'ECU High Temperature' or 'ECU Drive Circuit Overload' errors.
Changes made from version 3.10 to 3.20:
- Adjusted a software threshold that could cause the prolonged high current error to trigger prematurely.
Changes made from version 2.90 to 3.10:
- Added new pump stall trigger to improve performance and durability of the autopilot on poorly bled hydraulic systems.
Changes made from version 2.80 to 2.90:
- Fixed potential issue in initial system voltage level detection. This will ensure that the unit will properly detect if it is part of a 12V or a 24V system.
- Added prolonged high current protection. This will ensure that the electrical components will not be harmed when exposed to prolonged high currents.
- Adjusted Octopus pump stall recovery to better handle non-ideal hydraulic conditions.
- Fixed issue in system recovery when Pump Invalid error was reported. The system will now no longer have to be restarted twice when this error is seen.
Changes made from version 2.70 to 2.80:
- Modified the unused Deck LED line to be driven high when the pilot is engage, and low when it is not engaged.
Changes made from version 2.60 to 2.70:
- Added support for 24 volt systems.
Changes made from version 2.50 to 2.60:
- Updated software to support new memory chip.
- Fixed potential shutdown.
Changes made from version 2.40 to 2.50:
- Added functionality for the Autopilot to follow Autoguidance paths supplied by Garmin Chartplotters. ( Must be matched with a suitable Garmin Chartplotter software version )
- Improved reliability of NMEA 2000 software updates.
Changes made from version 2.30 to 2.40:
- Fixed boot block not communicating over NMEA2k.
Changes made from version 2.20 to 2.30:
- Fixed sign of cross track error.
- Make sure settings are saved before powering off.
- Exit stall state if shadow drive is engaged.
Changes made from version 2.10 to 2.20:
- Modified Compass Calibration Thresholds.