GHP 12 software version 2.40
as of April 4, 2012
Changes made from version 2.30 to 2.40:
- Updated magnetic variance tables for NOAA 2013 predictions.
Changes made from version 2.20 to 2.30:
- Fixed issues with falsely-triggered errors and warnings.
Changes made from version 2.10 to 2.20:
- Added support for powerboat features.
- Added support for solenoid-activated steering systems.
- Added new 'Power Mode' feature. The 'Economy' option reduces the Autopilot's power usage while the 'Normal' option more aggressively follows a commanded heading. This feature replaces Sea State Filtering in the GHC10.
- Added ability to specify the rudder center position. This may be used to account for situations in which the rudder center position is not located at the midpoint between the port and starboard rudder stops.
- Added support for the Shadow Drive feature. Shadow Drive may only be used with hydraulically-driven steering systems.
- Added support for selecting the speed source of a powerboat.
- Added Rudder Rate Limiter feature. This feature can be used to reduce the load on drive units experiencing frequent high current situations that can result in 'ECU High Temperature' or 'ECU Drive Circuit Overload' errors.
- Implemented a higher maximum current threshold for Garmin Class A drive units in order to avoid prematurely triggering the 'ECU Drive Circuit Overload' error.
- Improved the reliability of the rudder sensor calibration procedure.
- Fixed an issue which prevented a true wind tack or gybe from being initiated.