GHP 20 Marine Autopilot System for Steer-by-Wire software version 2.30
as of March 13, 2013
Changes made from version 2.20 to 2.30:
- Added support for Yamaha Helm Master Steering Systems.
- Added support for Yanmar Electronic Power Steering Systems.
- Fixed issue where the system occasionally becomes unresponsive following a software update.
Changes made from version 2.10 to 2.20:
- Ensured pilot cannot be engaged without a connected display.
- Improved the responsiveness of steering direction calibration.
Changes made from version 2.00 to 2.10:
- Suppressed Lost Speed Source warning messages during compass calibration, rudder calibration, and lock-to-lock test.
- Improved Autotune success rate
- Ensured proper behavior when connection is lost with the SBW device when the autopilot is not engaged.