AIS 600 software version 2.20/G.2.08
as of June 6, 2011
Changes made from version 2.20/G.2.07 to 2.20/G.2.08:
- Corrected a rare timing issue which could cause the unit to report a Rx-PLL or Tx-PLL unlock error.
Changes made from version 2.20/G.2.05 to 2.20/G.2.07:
- Changed to better handle AIS repeater stations by ignoring broadcasts originally from the user's vessel.
Changes made from version 2.20/G.2.03 to 2.20/G.2.05:
- Corrected issue with certain programmed call signs not transmitting correctly (G.2.03 to G.2.05).
- Modified test for a valid antenna which caused certain ones not to be recognized correctly (G.2.03 to G.2.05).
Changes made from version 2.10/G.2.01 to 2.20/G.2.03:
- Added support for transmitting AIS-SART messages over NMEA2000.
- Improved handling of AIS Message 20: Data link management message (G.2.01 to G.2.03).
Changes made from version 2.00/G.2.00 to 2.10/G.2.01:
- Improved NMEA2000 and NMEA0183 performance in high AIS traffic areas.
- Corrected SOG value for Class B Position Report transmissions from within the western hemisphere (G.2.00 to G.2.01).