GMI 20 software version 2.60
as of January 22, 2016
Changes made from version 2.50 to 2.60:
- Improvements to Wind Sailing Gauge.
- Improved translations.
Changes made from version 2.40 to 2.50:
- Fixed support for 18th custom data field.
- Improved Course Over Ground data filtering.
- Improved Czech, Simplified Chinese, and Swedish translations.
Changes made from version 2.30 to 2.40:
- Added Wind Sailing Gauge.
- Improved the appearance of Close Hauled Gauge.
- Added support for the Slovenian language.
- Added data filtering.
- Added custom data support.
- Fixed issue with NMEA 0183 input data.
Changes made from version 2.20 to 2.30:
- Fixed calibration of Airmar DST devices.
Changes made from version 2.10 to 2.20:
- Improved reliability of NMEA 2000 software updates.
Changes made from version 2.00 to 2.10:
- Fixed potential instability when the unit received GPS data.
- Added support for true wind direction.
- Added support for the following languages: Portuguese (Brazilian),
Bulgarian, Czech, and Polish