Starting a GroupTrack Session
Before you can start a GroupTrack session, you must pair the watch with a compatible phone (Pairing Your Smartphone).
NOTE: Your paired phone must be equipped with a data plan and be in an area of network coverage where data is available.
These instructions are for starting a GroupTrack session with a fēnix® watch. If your connections have other compatible devices, you can see them on the map. The other devices may not be able to display GroupTrack riders on the map.
- On the fēnix watch, hold MENU, and select to enable viewing connections on the map screen.
- In the Garmin Connect™ app, from the settings menu, select .
- Select All Connections or Invite Only and select your connections.
- Select Start LiveTrack.
- On the watch, start an outdoor activity.
- Scroll to the map to view your connections.