When using the Garmin Explore™ website for the first time, you should review these tasks to learn about the basic features.
NOTE: The Garmin Explore website features vary based on your account type and device type. For example, if your device has inReach® technology, you will see service plan information.
- Monitor your monthly usage (Home).
- View your device data on the map (Map).
- Create waypoints and routes to sync to your device (Waypoints, Routes).
- View your conversation history (Inbox).
- Add people to your contacts, including emergency contacts (Contacts).
- Set up your preset and quick text messages (Messages).
- Set up your social media accounts, including your MapShare™ web page (Social).
- Sync your device and smartphone (Sync).