Recording a Fitness Activity
- Press the device key to view the menu.
- Select .
- Select an activity, such as Run or Cardio.
- Select Outdoor (GPS) or Indoor (No GPS).
If your location is set to outdoor, go outside, and wait while the device locates GPS satellites.
It may take a few minutes to locate satellite signals. When satellites are located, appears solid.
- Press the device key to start the timer.
- Start your activity.
Swipe to view additional data screens.
NOTE: You can use your Garmin Connect account to customize the data screens that appear (Run Options on Your Garmin Connect Account).
- After you complete your activity, press the device key to stop the timer.
Select an option:
Press the device key to resume the timer.
Select to save the activity and reset the timer. A summary appears.
Select to delete the activity.