Avoid extreme shock and harsh treatment, because it can degrade the life of the product.
Avoid pressing the keys under water.
Do not use a sharp object to clean the device.
Never use a hard or sharp object to operate the touchscreen, or damage may result.
Avoid chemical cleaners, solvents, and insect repellents that can damage plastic components and finishes.
Thoroughly rinse the device with fresh water after exposure to chlorine, salt water, sunscreen, cosmetics, alcohol, or other harsh chemicals. Prolonged exposure to these substances can damage the case.
Do not store the device where prolonged exposure to extreme temperatures can occur, because it can cause permanent damage.
Do not remove the bands.