Updates & Downloads
Garmin Marine Network Update with Garmin Card software version 2013.0327
as of March 27, 2013
View installation instructions and system requirements
- This bundle does not contain software for any VHF product.
- This download file contains updates for the following products. Please note the latest software version for each of these products.
- Click each individual product to see the detailed software change history for that product. The download file also contains a change history file for each product in the update.
- A 32MB Garmin data card is required to transfer this update to your Garmin Marine network.
- Please back up your user data before applying the update.
Changes made from version 2012.0213 to 2012.0327:
- GPSMAP 3005: 4.70
- GPSMAP 3205: 3.80
- GPSMAP 3006/3010: 5.80
- GPSMAP 3206/3210: 3.90
Changes made from version 2012.0124 to 2012.0213:
- GMR 404 xHD/406 xHD/604 xHD/606 xHD/1204 xHD/1206 xHD: 3.50
Changes made from version 2011.0616 to 2012.0124:
- GMR 404 xHD/406 xHD/604 xHD/606 xHD/1204 xHD/1206 xHD: 3.40
- GMR 18/24: 3.40
Changes made from version 2011.0211 to 2011.0616:
- GMR 404xHD/406xHD/604xHD/606xHD/1204xHD/1206xHD: 3.30
Changes made from version 2011.0127 to 2011.0211:
Changes made from version 2010.1130 to 2011.0127:
- GMR 404/406: 3.10
- GMR 604/606/1204/1206: 3.20
Changes made from version 2010.1026 to 2010.1130:
- GMR 404/406: 2.90
- GMR 18/24: 3.20
- GMR 604/606/1204/1206: 3.10
Changes made from version 2010.0511 to 2010.1026:
Changes made from version 2010.0301 to 2010.0511:
- GMR 604/606/1204/1206: 2.40
- Click on 'Download' and choose to save the file to your computer.
- Choose a location where you can easily find the file, such as the 'My Documents' folder or 'C:\'.
- Once the download is complete, go to the location where you saved the file.
- Double-click on the downloaded file. This will automatically extract the files to C:\Garmin and run a program to transfer the software update to a Garmin card.
- Power on the device and make sure all attached network devices are powered on as well.
- Insert the card into the top card slot of your primary device. Select 'Update' in the window that automatically displays.
- After the update completes, all Garmin Marine Network devices will have the latest software. This ensures all of the devices will be able to communicate with each other.
- IBM-compatible PC running Windows XP or later operating system and an available Com 1, 2, 3, or 4 port.
- PC Interface Cable for your GPS unit. The PC Interface Cable may be purchased through your local Garmin distributor or ordered direct from our Online Store.