GSD 20 software version 2.30
as of July 30, 2003
Changes made from version 2.20 to 2.30:
- Unit will now reacquire the bottom faster when moving quickly over large changes in bottom depth greater than 200 ft (60 m).
- Sped up re-acquisition by not alternating frequency unless the user has chosen dual-frequency mode.
- Updated company name and copyright information.
Changes made from version 2.10 to 2.20:
- Corrected a minor production-related problem.
Changes made from version 2.02 to 2.10:
- Added the ability to set factory defaults via the head unit. For example, a
GPSMAP 2006/2010 can now reset the GSD 20's settings to factory defaults.
- Fixed potential problems with the serial communication related to memory leaks
and baud rate changes.
Changes made from version 2.01 to 2.02:
- Fixed potential problems if disconnected from unit.
- Improved sonar noise rejector some. Now less likely to reject weak signals when rejection isn't necessary.
Changes made from version 2.00 to 2.01:
- Changes to support production board level tests.
- Fixed a bug that potentially caused problems loading new software to remote units.