GPSMAP 3205 software version 3.90
as of November 18, 2013
Changes made from version 3.80 to 3.90:
- Fixed some potential networking issues.
Changes made from version 3.70 to 3.80:
- Added support for networking with 8000 series.
Changes made from version 3.60 to 3.70:
- Added support for BlueChart g2 version 11.5.
- Changed Safety Shading control to use Data Entry.
- Added support for Dolphin buoys.
- Added support for synchronizing Auto Scroll speed with networked chartplotters and GSD22.
Changes made from version 3.50 to 3.60:
- Added support to inform user of recalled map data.
- Added sonar noise reject control for use with GSD22 with compatible software.
Changes made from version 3.40 to 3.50:
- Fixed issue where items that are not drawn could be highlighted on the chart.
Changes made from version 3.30 to 3.40:
- Improved drawing of AIS targets when their heading is not available
Changes made from version 3.20 to 3.30:
- Corrected situation where the wrong satellite information could be sent over NMEA 0183.
- Corrected condition where the altitude transmitted over NMEA 0183 could be incorrect.
- Added support for AIS message 24
Changes made from version 3.10 to 3.20:
- Updated network compatibility to work with 4xxx/5xxx v3.00.
Changes made from version 2.90 to 3.10:
- Corrected various issues with dual frequency sonar.
- Correct other minor user interface issues.
Changes made from version 2.80 to 2.90:
- Added support for new NAND flash hardware.
Changes made from version 2.70 to 2.80:
- Corrected situation where sonar autorange bounces between ranges.
- Added chart night mode color scheme.
Changes made from version 2.60 to 2.70:
- Fixed a bug causing NMEA output to stop at 00:00:00 UTC.
- Added an option to remove surface clutter from sonar.
- Added support for changes to the beginning and end of daylight savings time effective in 2007.
- Fixed Leading Line and Recomended Route drawing with the wrong line style.
- Fixed AIS vessels being drawn with the wrong orientation in Track Up or Course Up mode.
- Changed the radar EBL number to use a precision of 0.1
Changes made from version 2.50 to 2.60:
- Fixed display of underwater rock depth.
- Fixed display of bridge height when reviewing bridge information.
- Fixed problem with tidal current speed computation which caused a small number of current stations to show extremely high speeds.
- Corrected bugs affecting serially-connected peripherals.
Changes made from version 2.40 to 2.50:
- Improved labels on map longitudinal grid lines.
- Improved the Italian translated strings.
- Improved the user interface for the basemap update
Changes made from version 2.30 to 2.40:
- Added rotary current support.
- Fixed tide and current station review bugs.
- Fixed marine services search bug.
Changes made from version 2.20 to 2.30:
- Fixed radar related drawing/adjustment bugs.
- Fixed bug where depth units wouldn't change with a remote sounder connected.
- Fixed wave height and wind direction display values for weather buoys.
- Improved display of track logs.
Changes made from version 2.10 to 2.20:
- Updated Language Translations.
- Add support for Tidal Streams
- Fixed bug that causes unit to shut down when reviewing Fishing Hot Spots Lake profiles.
- Fixed bug where small external maps may not be available.
- Fixed various issues related to Harbor Photo displays.
- Fixed bugs where Fishing Hot Spots facility amenities may not be shown.
- Fixed various Find related issues.
- Fixed map display issues
- Fixed bug where the sonar corner scale numbers may appear even when the sonar field isn't visible.
Changes made from version 2.00 to 2.10:
- Added harbor photo user interface enhancements and color pallete dithering.
- Display a message if the user tries to create a quick nav route and the route memory is full.
- Added route leg pointer information to route edited page.
- Fixed Moonrise - Moonset display for days when the moon neither rises or sets.
- Fixed bug where battery alarm didn't always work.
- Fixed bug with zooming while scanning a MARPA target.
- Fixed merged sonar drawing bug.
- Fixed various sonar related issues.
- Changed the sonar transducer disconnected alarm to stay showing until the user acknowledges it.