GPSMAP 3005C software version 4.80
as of November 18, 2013
Changes made from version 4.70 to 4.80:
- Fixed some potential networking issues.
Changes made from version 4.60 to 4.70:
- Added support for networking with 8000 series.
Changes made from version 4.50 to 4.60:
- Added support for BlueChart g2 version 11.5.
- Changed Safety Shading control to use Data Entry.
- Added support for Dolphin buoys.
- Added support for synchronizing Auto Scroll speed with networked chartplotters and GSD22.
Changes made from version 4.40 to 4.50:
- Added support to inform user of recalled map data.
- Added sonar noise reject control for use with GSD22 with compatible software.
Changes made from version 4.30 to 4.40:
- Fixed issue where items that are not drawn could be highlighted on the chart.
Changes made from version 4.20 to 4.30:
- Improved drawing of AIS targets when their heading is not available
Changes made from version 4.10 to 4.20:
- Corrected situation where the wrong satellite information could be sent over NMEA 0183.
- Corrected condition where the altitude transmitted over NMEA 0183 could be incorrect.
- Added support for AIS message 24
Changes made from version 3.90 to 4.10:
- Updated network compatibility to work with 4xxx/5xxx v3.00.
Changes made from version 3.80 to 3.90:
- Corrected various issues with dual frequency sonar.
- Correct other minor user interface issues.
Changes made from version 3.70 to 3.80:
- Added support for new NAND flash hardware
Changes made from version 3.60 to 3.70:
- Corrected situation where sonar autorange bounces between ranges.
- Added chart night mode color scheme.
Changes made from version 3.50 to 3.60:
- Fixed a bug causing NMEA output to stop at 00:00:00 UTC.
- Added an option to remove surface clutter from sonar.
- Added support for changes to the beginning and end of daylight savings time effective in 2007.
- Fixed Leading Line and Recomended Route drawing with the wrong line style.
- Fixed AIS vessels being drawn with the wrong orientation in Track Up or Course Up mode.
- Changed the radar EBL number to use a precision of 0.1
Changes made from version 3.40 to 3.50:
- Fixed display of underwater rock depth.
- Fixed display of bridge height when reviewing bridge information.
- Fixed problem with tidal current speed computation which caused a small number of current stations to show extremely high speeds.
- Corrected bugs affecting serially-connected peripherals.
Changes made from version 3.30 to 3.40:
- Added rotary current support.
- Fixed tide and current station review bugs.
- Fixed marine services search bug.
Changes made from version 3.20 to 3.30:
- Fixed radar related drawing/adjustment bugs.
- Fixed bug where depth units wouldn't change with a remote sounder connected.
- Fixed wave height and wind direction display values for weather buoys.
- Improved display of track logs.
Changes made from version 3.10 to 3.20:
- Updated Language Translations.
- Add support for Tidal Streams
- Fixed bug that causes unit to shut down when reviewing Fishing Hot Spots Lake profiles.
- Fixed bug where small external maps may not be available.
- Fixed various issues related to Harbor Photo displays.
- Fixed bugs where Fishing Hot Spots facility amenities may not be shown.
- Fixed various Find related issues.
- Fixed map display issues
- Fixed bug where the sonar corner scale numbers may appear even when the sonar field isn't visible.
Changes made from version 3.00 to 3.10:
- Added harbor photo user interface enhancements and color pallete dithering.
- Display a message if the user tries to create a quick nav route and the route memory is full.
- Added route leg pointer information to route edited page.
- Fixed Moonrise - Moonset display for days when the moon neither rises or sets.
- Fixed bug where battery alarm didn't always work.
- Fixed bug with zooming while scanning a MARPA target.
- Fixed merged sonar drawing bug.
- Fixed various sonar related issues.
- Changed the sonar transducer disconnected alarm to stay showing until the user acknowledges it.
Changes made from version 2.40 to 3.00:
- Made compatible with G2 cartography.
- Added 3D perspective navigation to the highway field.
- Added support for new sonar technology.
- Updated the color scheme.
- Added support for offshore weather bulletins.
- Added support for new low-cost weather package from WXXM.
Changes made from version 2.30 to 2.40:
- Corrected problem that was keeping NMEA In/Out from working on Port 2.
Changes made from version 2.20 to 2.30:
- Added multiple language capability. In addition to English, user may select from 16 other languages.
- The PRN (satellite ID) was incorrect in the GPGSA & GPGSV NMEA output sentences. It was off by one (too high). This has been corrected.
- NMEA output sentence for autopilot B (GPAPB) has been added.
- Optimized the NMEA transmit rate.
- An issue with the route data/numbers list not being updated correctly when the route has 9 or more waypoints has been corrected.
- Position of the sun/moon on the celestial page was incorrect when the sky orientation was set to Track up. This has been corrected.
Changes made from version 2.10 to 2.20:
- Added support for receiving NMEA DSE sentence.
- Corrected problem with card-based software updates for some serial-based peripheral devices.