Replacing the Battery
The device uses one CR1632 battery.
Remove the device from the band.
- Use a small Phillips screwdriver to remove the four screws on the back of the device.
Remove the rear case and battery.
- Insert the new battery with the negative side facing the inside of the front cover.
- Verify the gasket is not damaged and that it is fully seated in the rear case.
- Replace the rear case and the four screws.
- Tighten the four screws equally and firmly.
Insert the device into the flexible silicone band by stretching the band material around the device.
The arrow on the device must be aligned with the arrow inside the band.