See the Important Safety and Product Information guide in the product box for product warnings and other important information.
Use of OnDeck™ services is subject to the Service Terms for Garmin® OnDeck Service Plans (activecaptain.garmin.com/TermsOfUse/OnDeck).
You must subscribe to a service plan from Garmin to use OnDeck services with Garmin OnDeck products. Each OnDeck product requires its own service plan.
NOTE: Before proceeding, the GTB 10 hub must be wired according to the Installation Instructions and connected to an external power source.
Turn on the
Boat-in-Use input or
Shore Power sensor.
NOTE: If you do not turn on the Boat-in-Use input or Shore Power sensor, after you activate the subscription, the OnDeck system enters standby mode and prevents configuration.
For information on connecting the Boat-in-Use input or Shore Power sensor, see the Installation Instructions at garmin.com/manuals/OnDeck.
- Connect to the OnDeck system Wi‑Fi® network (Connecting to the OnDeck Wi‑Fi Network).
- Download and install the ActiveCaptain® app, and follow the on-screen instructions to set up the system (Setting Up the OnDeck System in the ActiveCaptain App).
- Activate the subscription to cellular service (Activating the Cellular Subscription).
- Configure the switches (Switch Configuration ).
- Enter your owner contact information (Adding Your Contact Information).
- Add contacts (Adding Contacts).
- Set up alarms (Setting up Alarms for Sensors).