Mounting Your Device in an Automobile
Before mounting the device, check the local laws pertaining to windshield mounting.
This product contains a lithium-ion battery. To prevent the possibility of personal injury or product damage caused by battery exposure to extreme heat, store the device out of direct sunlight.
Do not use the suction cup mount on a motorcycle.
See the Important Safety and Product Information guide in the product box for product warnings and other important information.
Plug the automotive power cable into the port on the mount.
- Remove the clear plastic from the suction cup .
- Clean and dry your windshield and the suction cup with a lint-free cloth.
- Press the suction cup to the windshield, and flip the lever back toward the windshield.
- Snap the cradle onto the suction cup arm.
- Fit the bottom of your device into the cradle.
- Tilt the device back until it snaps into place.
- Plug the other end of the automotive power cable into a power outlet.