Tips for Erratic Body Composition Data
If body composition data is erratic or does not appear, you can try these tips.
- Stand with your feet placed flat on the glass surface of the scale. Do not contact the screen or the Garmin® logo.
- Verify the surface of the scale is dry before use.
- Do not wear socks or shoes.
- Use the device under the same circumstances and at approximately the same time of day each time you use the device.
- Garmin recommends waiting two hours before using the device after eating, drinking, exercising, bathing, or visiting a sauna.