My phone will not connect to the device
If your phone will not connect to the device, you can try these tips.
- Turn off your smartphone and your device, and turn them back on again.
- Enable Bluetooth® technology on your smartphone.
- Update the Garmin Connect™ Mobile app to the latest version.
Remove your device from the
Garmin Connect Mobile app to retry the pairing process.
If you are using an Apple® device, you should also remove your device from the Bluetooth settings on your smartphone.
- Bring your smartphone within 10 m (33 ft.) of the device.
- On your smartphone, open the Garmin Connect Mobile app, select or , and select to enter pairing mode.
- On your device, hold LIGHT, and select to turn on Bluetooth technology and enter pairing mode.