Recording a Strength Training Activity
You can record sets during a strength training activity. A set is multiple repetitions (reps) of a single move.
- Hold the touchscreen to view the menu.
- Select .
- Double tap the touchscreen to start the timer.
Start your first set.
The device counts your reps. Your rep count appears when you complete at least 6 reps.
- Swipe to view additional data screens (optional).
to finish a set.
A rest timer appears.
During a rest, select an option:
To view additional data screens, swipe the touchscreen.
To edit your rep count, select Edit Reps, select or , and tap the center of the touchscreen.
- Select to start your next set.
- Repeat steps 6 through 8 until your activity is complete.
- Double tap the touchscreen to stop the timer.
Swipe to select an option:
Select to save the activity.
Select to delete the activity.