Transferring Files to Another Edge® Device
You can transfer courses, segments, and workouts wirelessly from one compatible Edge device to another using Bluetooth® technology.
- Turn on both Edge devices, and bring them within range (3 m) of each other.
- From the device that contains the files, select .
- Select a file type to share.
- Select one or more files to transfer.
- From the device that receives the files, select .
- Select a nearby connection.
- Select one or more files to receive.
A message appears on both devices after the file transfer is complete.