Starting an Interval Workout
- From the watch face, press START.
- Select an activity.
- Hold MENU.
- Select .
Select an option:
Select Open Repeats to mark your intervals and rest periods manually by pressing LAP.
Selectto use an interval workout based on distance or time.
- If necessary, select Yes to include a warm up before the workout.
- Press START to start the activity timer.
- When your interval workout has a warm up, press LAP to begin the first interval.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
- At any time, press LAP to stop the current interval or rest period and transition to the next interval or rest period (optional).
After you complete all of the intervals, a message appears.