The content contained in the Media Gallery, such as logos, images, graphics, text, audio video and other material, as well as the domain names, tagline, organization and user look-and-feel (collectively, “the Content”), is protected by copyright, trademark and other such laws in the U.S. and foreign countries, and is owned or controlled by Garmin.
IMPORTANT: THIS IS A LEGAL AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND GARMIN. READ THIS AGREEMENT IN ITS ENTIRETY BEFORE YOU DOWNLOAD ANY CONTENT. BY DOWNLOADING ANY CONTENT FROM OUR WEBSITE, OR BY CLICKING THE “I ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE” OR OTHER LEGAL ACKNOWLEDGMENT OF ACCEPTANCE, BELOW, YOU AGREE TO ACCEPT AND BE BOUND BY ALL THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, THEN YOU ARE NOT ENTITLED TO DOWNLOAD OR USE ANY CONTENT.
1. LICENSE: GARMIN ("we" or "us") grants you a with a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable license that permits you to use Content downloaded from this website solely for bona fide, legal purposes in accordance with the terms of this License Agreement.
2. All trademarks, copyrights and all other rights to the logos and images shall remain with us.
3. YOU MUST NOT copy, modify, share, sub-license, sell, lend, rent, distribute or make available any logos or images or use any Content for any commercial or non-commercial purpose with the following exceptions:
a. Garmin grants all registered, authorized Dealers a limited, non-exclusive license during the term of its dealer agreement to reproduce Garmin's trademarks in advertisements and other promotional materials in accordance with the terms and conditions of its dealer agreement with Garmin; and
b. Garmin grants professional journalists or traditional print authors with a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable license to use such Content for educational purposes or in works of authorship for print media including training materials..
4. YOU SHALL NOT under any circumstances use any Content downloaded from this website in conjunction with any fraudulent, defamatory, obscene, libelous, infringing or illegal activities and/or materials. You understand that you shall have the sole and full responsibility for any such unauthorized use.
5. GARMIN SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR TO ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES (INCLUDING IN EACH CASE, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF DATA, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR LOSS OF PROFITS) ARISING OUT OF ANY CONTENT DOWNLOAD FROM THIS WEBSITE.
6. TERM: This License will terminate automatically without notice if you fail to comply with any of its terms or conditions however, the following provisions of this Agreement will survive termination and will remain in effect after termination: 3, 4, and 5.
7. GENERAL: All rights not specifically granted herein are reserved by Garmin. This License is the entire agreement between you and us, superseding any other agreement or discussions, oral or written, and may not be changed except by a signed agreement. This License shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Kansas, United States of America. If any provision of this License is declared by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, illegal, or unenforceable, such a provision shall be severed from the License and the other provisions shall remain in full force and effect.