Pairing with Your Phone and Connecting to Smartphone Link
You must pair your zūmo® device with your phone and connect to Smartphone Link to use some features, such as live traffic and parking information, hands-free calling, and other connected features.
After the devices are paired, they connect automatically when they are turned on and within range.
- From the app store on your phone, install the Smartphone Link app.
- Place the zūmo device and your phone within 3 m (10 ft.) of each other.
- On the zūmo device, select , and select the Bluetooth check box.
- Select .
On your phone, enable
Bluetooth® wireless technology, and set the phone to be discoverable.
See your phone owner's manual for more information.
zūmo device, select
The zūmo device begins searching for nearby Bluetooth devices, and a list of Bluetooth devices appears. It may take up to a minute for your phone to appear in the list.
- Select your phone from the list, and select OK.
- On your phone, confirm the pairing request.
On your phone, open the
Smartphone Link app.
If you are pairing with an Apple® device, a security code appears on the zūmo screen.
- If necessary, enter the security code on your phone within 30 seconds.