Finding and Saving Locations
The maps loaded in your device contain locations, such as restaurants, hotels, auto services, and detailed street information. The Where To? menu helps you find your destination by providing several methods to browse, search, and save this information.
- Enter search terms to quickly search all location information (Finding a Location Using the Search Bar).
- Browse or search pre-loaded points of interest by category (Points of Interest).
- Search and check into Foursquare® points of interest (Searching Foursquare Points of Interest).
- Use search tools to find specific locations, such as addresses, intersections, or geographic coordinates (Search Tools).
- Search near a different city or area (Changing the Search Area).
- Save your favorite locations to find them quickly in the future (Saving Locations).
- Return to recently found locations (Viewing Recently Found Locations).