Maximizing Battery Life
- Decrease the screen brightness and timeout (Display Settings).
- Turn off wrist gestures (Display Settings).
- In your smartphone notification center settings, limit the notifications that appear on your vívosmart® 3 device (Managing Notifications).
- Turn off smart notifications (Bluetooth Settings).
- Turn off Bluetooth® wireless technology when you are not using connected features (Bluetooth Settings).
- Stop broadcasting heart rate data to paired Garmin® devices (Broadcasting Heart Rate Data to Garmin Devices).
Turn off wrist-based heart rate monitoring (Wrist Heart Rate Monitor Settings).
NOTE: Wrist-based heart rate monitoring is used to calculate vigorous intensity minutes, VO2 max., stress level, and calories burned (Intensity Minutes).