Tips for Erratic Heart Rate Data
If the heart rate data is erratic or does not appear, you can try these tips.
- Clean and dry your arm before putting on the device.
- Avoid wearing sunscreen, lotion, and insect repellent under the device.
- Avoid scratching the heart rate sensor on the back of the device.
- Wear the device above your wrist bone. The device should be snug but comfortable.
Warm up for 5 to 10 minutes and get a heart rate reading before starting your activity.
NOTE: In cold environments, warm up indoors.
- Rinse the device with fresh water after each workout.