Before you can replace the device batteries, you must obtain two CR1632 batteries.
Remove the module from the band.
- Use a small Phillips screwdriver to remove the four screws on the front of the module.
Remove the cover and batteries.
- Apply a small amount of petroleum jelly to each side of the new batteries using a cotton swab.
- Insert the new batteries.
- Replace the front cover and the four screws.
- Tighten the four screws equally and firmly.
Insert the module into the band.
The device key on the module must be aligned with the key on the band.