My phone will not connect to the device
If your phone will not connect to the device, you can try these tips.
- Turn off your smartphone and your device, and turn them back on again.
- Enable Bluetooth® technology on your smartphone.
- Update the Garmin Connect™ app to the latest version.
- Remove your device from the Garmin Connect app and the Bluetooth settings on your smartphone to retry the pairing process.
- If you bought a new smartphone, remove your device from the Garmin Connect app on the smartphone you intend to stop using.
- Bring your smartphone within 10 m (33 ft.) of the device.
- On your smartphone, open the Garmin Connect app, select or , and select to enter pairing mode.
- From the watch face, hold , and select .