FCC Licensing Information

The Rino® two-way radio operates on General Mobile Radio Service (GMRS) frequencies regulated by the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) in the United States. Operation on the GMRS frequencies is subject to rules as specified in 47 C.F.R. Part 95. In order to transmit on GMRS frequencies, you are required to obtain a license from the FCC. For more information on GMRS, FCC forms, and fees, go to the FCC web page at www.fcc.gov/general-mobile-radio-service-gmrs.

No license is required to operate on GMRS channels in Canada; however, GMRS repeater channels are not approved for use by the Canadian government.

For use in countries outside of the United States and Canada, check with that government for any restrictions of GMRS use.

Copyright © Garmin. All rights reserved.GUID-35474A49-ADDB-451D-A6DA-AA003B2A4ACC v7