Running with the Metronome
The metronome feature plays tones at a steady rhythm to help you improve your performance by training at a faster, slower, or more consistent cadence.
- Select .
Select an option:
Select Beats Per Minute to enter a value based on the cadence you want to maintain.
Select Alert Frequency to customize the frequency of the beats.
Select Sounds to customize the metronome sound.
- If necessary, select Preview to listen to the metronome feature before you run.
- Select to return to the timer screen.
- Select to start the timer.
Go for a run.
The metronome starts automatically.
- During your run, swipe to view the metronome screen.
- If necessary, hold the touchscreen to change the metronome settings.