Recording a Backcountry Skiing or Snowboarding Activity
The backcountry skiing or snowboarding activity lets you switch between climbing and descending tracking modes so you can accurately track your statistics. You can customize the Mode Tracking setting to automatically or manually switch tracking modes (Activities and App Settings).
- From the watch face, press .
- Select Backcountry Ski or Backcountry Snowboard.
Select an option:
If you are starting your activity on a climb, select Climbing.
If you are starting your activity moving downhill, select Descending.
- Press to start the activity timer.
- If necessary, press LAP to switch between climbing and descending tracking modes.
- After you complete your activity, press , and select Save.